The fair is organized to exhibit and introduce excellent overseas merchandise and life styles to consumers in the West Japan area.
The organizer plans to make consumers more interested in imported products, promote the internationalization of local communities in economic and cultural aspects, and develop and expand markets of imported products in Japan, in a way to contribute to the promotion of international trade and industry in the area.
|Name||West Japan Import Fair & Food Messe 2013|
|Theme||Find the World|
|Date||May 2 to 6, 2013|
|Hours||10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.（Last day 5:00 p.m.）|
|Venue||West Japan General Exhibition Center Annex Hall
3-8-1, Asano Kokurakita-ku Kitakyushu 802-0001 Japan
|Host||West Japan Industry and Trade Convention Association|
|Area of display||8,000m2|
|Number of visitors||50,000visitors (Individual consumers)|
|Size of exhibition||300booth|
Exhibition and Sale Area
- Tea, wine, Chinese food, health food, confectionery, spice, Hometown food(The food which was made in japan).
- Jewelry, fur, bag, necktie, belt, silk, ethnic costume, etc.
- Furniture, carpet, artillery, earthenware, lamp, watch, stone figure, tapestry, etc.
- Folk handicraft, musical instrument, dolls, hobbies and diversions, wooden toy, etc.
- A PERFORMANCE ON THE STAGES